Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Another Sketch and Journal Pages

journal_spank_shoesFollowing another journal “spank” on my favorite blog – the mission to sketch a pair of Converses. Here’s my version. I sketched them on Saturday but had to zip off to work before I could scan them. Sunday morning I awoke with a killer case of food poisoning. I spent the next 24 hours in bed, sipping Sprite Zero and nibbling on a Saltine or two. Why me? My Beloved could eat road kill and nothing would happen. Me, I eat mayo that’s been out for 2 minutes and I need to go to the hospital.

I finally started to feel better late Monday and checked in on my favorite blogs. A new Spank! And lucky for me, one I’ve already done! Exploration of a color. In my case, purple. I went off on a purple tangent back on the 12th.
purple01purple02












acceptance01acceptance02
I started reading excerpts from a book I have to buy. It’s the first self-help book I’ve found yet that made any sense to me. I doodled some stuff in my journal about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment